At Baker Engineering we are able to silver plate the following materials:
- Nickel Plating Over
- Non Ferrous
Silver has the highest electrical conductivity of all metals making it ideal for electrical components and conductors
- Silver plating provides excellent wear resistance of load bearing surfaces
- Silver plating provides good corrosion resistance
- Solderability is a property of silver plating, again, making it particularly beneficial to the electronics industry.
- Silver plating offers excellent thermal conductance.
Thickness: 6 microns and 10 microns
Applications / industries:
- Applied to Stainless Steel threads to prevent seizing under high loads in oil industry